Sun, Oct 15|
Vanashree Ayurveda LLC
Ayurvedic Marma therapy (Vital Energy point stimulation) workshop
Prerequsites- Yoga therapists Yoga teachers Ayurvedic health counselors Ayurvedic health practitioners Reiki practitioners Somatic healers Chinese medicine practitioners (CAM practitioners) Nutritionists Anyone who wants to learn energy healing through Marma.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 10:00 AM – Oct 16, 5:00 PM
Vanashree Ayurveda LLC, 5800 Baker Rd #150, Minnetonka, MN 55345, USA
About The Event
Ayurveda Marma therapy is for balancing the prana energy & removing the blockage of energy in your body.
Marma therapy is an ancient Indian practice which focuses on the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for the purposes of supporting the healing process.
Marma therapy is based on the utilization and stimulation of vital points in the body to remove obstructed prana (Life force energy) and to create balance in the body, mind and consciousness.
Duration:- (Friday to Sunday)
Friday -2 hours
Saturday and Sunday-Full days.
Ayurvedic lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday to all the attendees.
This program includes :
- Understanding the Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Perform Body constitution examination
- Theory of Marma (107 Vital points ) of the human body,Yoga & Marma-know about chakras, Nadi & Prana
- Theory of Marma for specific parts of the body and how to use them to balance the symptoms.
- Practical session of marma therapy- specific locations and full body.
- Learn how to stimlate the Marma points using different techniques and pressures.
Marma is beneficial for in many conditions, including the following:
- Muscular and joint pain
- Frozen joints
- Muscular strain
- Respiratory conditions
- Digestion and elimination problems
- Nervous system disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- General aging problems
- Glandular tissues
- Anxiety and depression
- Stress response, fears, and phobias
- Confusion, memory loss, and mental focus
- Low energy and fatigue
- Breaking through limited belief systems.
Eligibility: No prior Ayurvedic knowledge required.
Note – This course is an introductory course to explore your knowledge of Ayurveda to heal & transform yourself. At the end of this course, the student does not get the privilege of the title as an Ayurveda doctor or physician.
Marma therapy workshop